Very awesome! Followers, please check out all those amazing above blogs and don’t forget to reblog to help get the word out.
What do I remember?
I remember a sunburn being chilled by the new autumn wind.
I remember my first tarot deck.
I remember singing softly as the night faded into the still morning.
I remember traveling with you.
I remember energy running bone dry.
I remember some of the best days and greatest lived nights I ever will have.
SO I JUST WENT OUTSIDE AND SCREAMED “OBAMA!!!!!”
BECAUSE I’M OVERWHELMED WITH FEELS
AND IN THE DISTANCE, ALL I HEAR IS A GUY SHOUT BACK
Is this my potential soul mate? Or a creeper in the night?
“Grandpop? Can I ask you something?”
“Well sure kiddo, c’mon in here.” The old gentleman pulled his young grandson onto his lap.
“Are fairies real? Sometimes I see these little people when I play outside, but just when I turn to look at ‘em they run away or hide. They shoot away so fast I can’t see anything more than their color, like rainbows they are, almost like butterflies but…better.” the little boy rambled, trying to collect his words, he was getting frustrated but his Grandpop just smiled. It was a deeper smile than the conversation called for, one full of nostalgia and youth.
“Kiddo, I’ll be honest, they’re probably gonna be mad that I’m telling you this but I’ll let you in on a little secret, they’re as real as you are, as real as anything is.” The old man beamed at his Grandson, in this moment they were the same age.
“Why do they hide, Grandpop? They aren’t friendly?” The little boy flashed confusion across his face, and more frustration. His storybooks were full of magic, but of course they always told an innocent child’s story where everyone is friends and no one had to hide away. He didn’t understand, nor did he fully grasp the next part.
“Oh they’re very friendly, like people almost, they can be happy or upset just like anyone else. They can be sort of tricky sometimes, they like to pull pranks but it’s all in good fun I s’pose long as you’re on good terms with ‘em. Ya’ see Mikey, Fairies used to be real outgoing and friendly, they’d jump down on your shoulder like it was nothing or if they really liked ya’ they’d leave you little presents.
They were the sweetest things, most of ‘em. Until people started to covet their beauty. Some people out there ain’t right, kiddo. Some people think tiny means inferior, less than, or different means unequal. Some people got the notion that they had power over the fairies by being bigger and stronger, and started to think of the fairies as pets.
Now, it’s not a good idea to underestimate a fairy as it is, but then people started catching ‘em. People would catch ‘em and use their glowing for nightlights, or bottled decorations. Sometimes they snuck up on ‘em and scooped ‘em into a jar, other people befriended them and then betrayed them all the same. It can be such a sad world we live in here.” Mikey looked shocked to the core, deeply concerned.
“What happened to the fairies Grandpop? Did the people ever let them go?” The boy asked in anxiety. Grandpop looked at his fiercly then twisted his face into a darker smile.
“Oh they didn’t have to. I said before it ain’t a good idea to double cross a fairy. They all escaped eventually, the clever things they are, and a good few of the more vengeful ones didn’t forget to tip a candle onto the curtains before they left. They all banded together, stuck close to each other for safety. They hid away from the world, without an ounce of trust left for humanity. They’re thought of now as an ol’ fairy tale, just a myth, but I know, and you know.”
#writing #fairy #fairies
Random influx of new followers.
Sorry the blogs a bit of a mess, I’m trying to get a new layout going and FAQ and stuffs, but the Military literally eats 75% of my time.
I hope the nightmare spell worked out for any of you who tried it, I slept beautifully for the first time in a long time.
Annnnd I got to burn my candle in my piggy (that’s a new candle, I didn’t cheat lol)
#followers #pagan #spell #witchcraft
Please send more links if you have them!
1. Your job. Yes, even if you’re working something that other people condescendingly term “not a real job,” such as retail or service. If you have a job of any kind in this economy, you’ve already won.
2. Whether or not you have debt. If you managed to get out of your education debt-free, that doesn’t mean that your life is a financial walk in the park that you constantly have to be apologizing for. If you are in debt, it doesn’t mean you got a “worthless” degree and now deserve to be shamed for struggling to find work after you were convinced by your school that you were making a good decision.
3. The kind of food you enjoy eating, or why you enjoy eating. (No matter how “uncultured” or “boring” or “gross” someone else might deem your favorite food.)
4. Your decision to have children, or not have them, or to not be sure if you even want them.
5. Your dislike for marriage as an institution — and even if this one day changes, you don’t have to justify having grown as a person and moved into a new point of view. No one should be telling you “I told you so” over something as enormous as your decision to commit for life to another person.
6. Your sexuality, or your desire to experiment with it. You are allowed to have “phases” or “try things out” or be “confused,” and can take as much time as you want figuring it out.
7. Your gender presentation.
8. Your income level, and what you can and cannot afford. If you are having trouble keeping up with friends because you are not able to spend as much as them, there is no reason to risk financial ruin to try and keep up appearances.
9. Your body. The only person whom you need to talk to about with it is your doctor; everyone else can else can go kick rocks.
10. Whether or not you want to go out on a weekend night, or ten weekend nights in a row. The amount of time you spend in a bar or at a club does not directly correlate with how cool or worthy a person you are.
11. Your relationship status. If you’re single and happy, that’s great. If you’re in a relationship and happy, that’s great. If you’re either of those and not happy, you are more than allowed to be, and it’s no one’s business how you should “fix” it unless you ask them for their advice.
12. How many friends you have. One is enough. A hundred is enough. And there is no need to falsely upgrade acquaintances to “friend” status in your mind simply to fill out the ranks. A true friend is rare, and we don’t need to make it a competition for who has the most.
13. How much you drink when you go out, or if you drink at all, or why you choose not to drink if you do.
14. What kind of music you enjoy listening to.
15. What kind of an education you have or don’t have, or if you intend to go back and finish what you’ve started. If continuing your studies is something you want to do, good, but don’t be forced into saying that you want it just because it’s what people expect of you.
16. What you happen to be turned on by. If you like slash fiction, you like slash fiction. If you like people recording videos of themselves popping balloons, that’s awesome for you. It’s all good, and as long as you’re not hurting anyone, have at it.
17. Whether or not you know to cook, even if you’re a woman who “should” know how to do those things.
18. If you stay at home to raise your children, or if you hire someone to help you do so because you have a full-time career. Neither of those choices are more or less feminist, no matter what Elizabeth Wurtzel tells you.
19. How many people you have had sex with.
20. Whether or not you are a virgin, and whether or not you want to wait for marriage to lose said virginity.
21. Whether or not you believe in God, and what you think God actually is. (As long as you’re not imposing any of your beliefs on others, in which case we’d have a bit of a problem. But I trust that you’re cool and wouldn’t do that.)
22. Who you voted for and why. If you want to talk about it, you’re free to. But no one should ever make you feel like you have to tell them.
23. If you have sex on a first date, if you kiss on a first date, or if you won’t even hold hands on a first date. You’re allowed to do whatever you like when you’ve just met a new potential suitor.
24. Whether or not you choose to use dating websites.
25. Not knowing exactly what you want to be when you grow up, even if many people would already put you in the category of “grown up.” If you are considering going back to school, or changing careers, or moving, or starting a family, or doing charity work — it’s all good. And none of it has to be followed up with a longwinded explanation about why it’s a good idea and they should believe in you. If you need to justify what makes you happy to someone in your life, perhaps you should ask yourself why you even care about their opinion in the first place.
- One red candle (substitute whatever color represents your “nightmares”, my color for negativity in general is red)
- Small mirror (hand mirror/compact mirror)
- Dragons blood oil
Rub your candle down with the Dragons blood oil, or if you prefer to burn it, simply burn it along side the candle. (If the oil is used, rub a thin amount on the glass of your mirror) Place the candle beside your bed or close to where you’ll be sleeping.
As you light the candle say (to yourself or out loud)
”Rested at dawn,
sweet dreams by night,
banish the nightmares,
that fill me with fright.”
Watch your candle for a while, imagine it as your night terrors, burning down and withering away. Let your candle burn all the way out and place the mirror beneath your pillow so that all the negativity and nightmares will be reflected away from you.
#spell #pagan #witchcraft